Tridentis is proud to announce that we are a Silver Level sponsor for ASNE Day! The American Society of Naval Engineers (ASNE) holds its annual convention this year at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, VA on March 4th- 5th. The Honorable Sean Stackley (ASN RDA) and Frank Kendall (Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics) are both keynote speakers. This event is the premier meeting spot for all members of the naval engineering community, including leaders from industry, academia, government and military. More information can be found on the ASNE website. The Department of the Navy has approved this conference for Government Participation which is free for all government employees and military. If you haven’t signed up yet, you should do so right away.
Tridentis is sponsoring all of the Future Navy Program Sessions including:
- Ohio Replacement Program (ORP): Tina Wujick, PMS 397 Deputy Program Manager for OHIO Replacement
- CVN 79 USS John F. Kennedy, Ford Class Carrier Program: CAPT Douglas Oglesby, USN, Program Manager – CVN 79 / 80 (PMS 379)
- DDG 1000 Zumwalt Class Destroyer: CAPT James Downey, USN, Program Manager for DDG 1000 Acquisition
- DDG 51 FLT III Arleigh Burke Class Destroyer: CAPT Mark Vandroff, PMS 400D Program Manager for DDG 51 Destroyer; Mr. Rich Sturges, PMS 400D8 DDG 51 Flight Upgrade Manager; and Mr. Walter Mebane, SEA 05D2 DDG 51 FLT III SDM
- Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) Modernization/FF: CAPT Thomas Anderson, USN, LCS Program Manager (PMS 501); CAPT John Fuller, OPNAV N96; and CAPT Dan Brintzinghoffer, PMS 515
- LX(R) Future Amphibious Ship: CAPT Darren Plath, USN, LPD-17 Class Program Manager; Mr. Dan Maher, PMS 317 Technical Director for LX(R); and Mr. Edward Hatcher, SEA 05D3 SDM
Let us know if you are coming!read more
Tridentis was proud to support the Flagship Section of American Society of Naval Engineers (ASNE) with their Annual Golf Tournament on May 5th. Held at Andrew’s Air Force Base, Tridentis was both the sponsor for a hole and entered a foursome in the tournament.
Held as a fundraiser to support the Flagship Section, which represents the greater DC metro area, this 2014 version of the tournament was a great success. Though it was Tridentis’ first year acting as a sponsor, our strong support for this organization likely means that it won’t be the last.
The Tridentis foursome played well and greatly enjoyed the beautiful weather and nice course. With a score low enough to tie for third, we left feeling accomplished and excited for next year’s tournament. Thank you to the organizers for putting on a great tournament and allowing Tridentis to gain exposure among the ASNE members.read more
Tridentis is awarded a contract extension with ABS to continue analysis of wave and whipping-induced loads and bending moments as well as Finite Element
Analysis of ship structures.