Tridentis is looking for a Program Manager to support our US Navy, Military Sealift Command and US Coast Guard customers in the Norfolk, VA area. The ideal candidate will be an expert on ship systems, managing large government programs with a history of success and have the ability to perform ship checks at various locations around the world. We are also looking for an individual who has a strong desire to take personal ownership in the growth of our company. If you are interested in this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following are the minimum job requirements:
- BS/BE degree in engineering.
- 15 years of experience with the design, construction, and/or installation of ship systems.
- 3 years of experience managing a large government program with a history of successful results.
- Expert level of understanding of ABS and USCG rules and regulations.
- Expert level experience with AutoCAD.
- Ability to use technology to work and manage a large team remotely.
- Ability to acquire a SECRET Clearance.
- Physical ability to climb up and down ladders on ships and in shipyards, including standing on your feet for long periods of time.
Candidates possessing one or more of the following experience will be more highly favored:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering.
- 25 years of experience with the design, construction, and/or installation of ship systems.
- Demonstrated experience growing a program or developing new business.
- PMP certification.
- SECRET Clearance.
- Possess an unexpired USCG License.
Tridentis is looking for a Corporate Administrator in the DC area. This candidate must be capable of working both on teams and individually. This position requires someone who can work remotely from their home office in the DC area. The most important aspect of this candidate will be someone who can identify problems and then fix them on their own. This candidate will directly support the President of our company, while also interacting with our Senior Program Managers, Engineers and Logisticians. This is a fulltime position with benefits.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Some minor accounting and bookkeeping using QuickBooks. This also includes report development and wrap and indirect rate tracking and reporting.
- Invoicing and tracking deliverables over a variety of programs while interacting with our Program Managers and customers. Tracking expense reports and their compliance and accuracy.
- Monthly program report development for our customers
- Recruiting and interviewing potential candidates.
- Acting as the Senior Human Resources person within our company. This includes bringing employees onboard, tracking our benefits package and maintaining compliance with all of our HR needs.
- Contractually managing our subcontractors, including developing Teaming Agreements, NDAs and subcontract agreements.
- Tracking Payments of subcontractors.
- Supporting our Business Development needs. This includes tracking opportunities and proposal writing/review.
- Tracking and paying bills and subcontractor invoices.
- Managing our Social Media. (Twitter, FB, LinkedIn).
- The candidate must be able to solve problems independently and also be a good communicator.
- Understanding and familiarity with GAAP and QuickBooks.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college.
- Minimum of three years of experience with the majority of responsibilities above.
- Minimum of three years working in Government Contracts.
Tridentis is looking for a Marine Analyst who has prior experience serving on U.S. Coast Guard Vessels, as well as familiarity with providing maintenance support and developing Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs). This position will provide on-site customer support to the Surface Forces Logistics Center (SFLC) in Baltimore, MD. The ideal candidate will have experience servicing and maintaining mechanical systems onboard a 225’ WLB, 270’ WMEC, or similar cutter or tenders. Responsibilities will include interacting with Government customers, performing technical analysis and review of shipboard mechanical systems, developing TCTOs, and supporting integrated logistics support plans (ILSPs).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in shipboard and/or naval related shore side engineering.
- Served onboard a USCG Vessel; ideally as E-8 and up, or W-2 and up.
- Expertise in at least one of the following marine engineering areas:
- Ability to travel and perform shipchecks.
- Competency in the TCTO process, Naval & Electronics Supply Support System (NESSS) and Fleet Logistics System (FLS).
- Pass a NACI level background investigation.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an interest in growing a small business
- Willing to take on the responsibility of business development.
- Assist in the recruiting of additional talent.
- Perform additional functions on other contracts.
Please submit your resume to Info@Tridentis.comread more
We are look to hire a mid-level marine engineer with experience on USCG, MSC and US Navy Vessels. Work will be performed in DC at our Washington Navy Yard Office and some travel will be required including overseas. The following are minimum requirements for this position
- US Citizen
- 3 – 8 years of marine engineering experience
- BS in Marine, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
- Expert in AutoCAD
- SECRET level clearance
- The ability to perform ship checks.
All interested candidates please send your resume to info@Tridentis.com and reference this position.read more
We are looking to hire a Program Manager to help assist us with our growing Navy Programs. Please send all resumes to info@Tridentis.com The following details are requirements for this position.
- At least 7 years of experience with the Department of Navy.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, engineering or logistics.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Master’s degree in business, management, engineering, or logistics.
- DAWIA Program Management Level III Certification or industry equivalent
- Demonstrated experience with the Defense Acquisition System and DoD 5000 series guidance and regulations
- Demonstrated managerial and supervisory skills and experience supporting a DoD program office.
- US Citizen with Secret level clearance